Saturday, June 25, 2011

End of June

It is near the end of the June holidays and I will be sharing an overview of what I did during this period. I did not go anywhere far this holidays (again...) except Malaysia. I went there nearly almost every Saturday to visit my aunt and my uncle. Apart from going to places, I attended a workshop. This workshop is called SMS (Singapore Mathematical Society) Masterclass 2011. I will give a more detailed blog on what happen during the workshop. I go to school as per normal (from monday~friday) due to my CCA. I would usually go home and play computer games after training. After all these days, I have yet to complete all my homework. Project day semi-finals is also close and I still have lots of homework to do. I think I need to plan my holidays and make a timetable next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment