Saturday, March 5, 2011

Term 1 - Reflections

It is finally the end of term 1. Term 1 has been a hectic term for me. Workload from academic subjects have somewhat decreased but the quality expected is significantly higher. Not only this, I still have to manage increased training from my ep3 as it is the competition season. I did not do very well this term and my results was lower compared to last year's result. My MSG for this term is about 2 and my target was 1.83 and below. I did poorly in this year's IH test. The level of difficulty is much different from last year and I could not manage. I did revise enough and that cause my grade to be B4. I made my some plans for term 2 and that is to read more books in both English and Chinese. Not only this, I plan to revise more after the national competition, when training frequencies would be reduced and I can put all my time to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment